1036E/F Probe Electrostatic fieldmeter sensors show the performance and reliability better than any other probe in the market today. With the latest and greatest technology updates, the sensors are a perfect fit for most applications such as:
- web monitoring in converting, laminating, and printing applications
- safety monitoring in explosive environments
- high voltage transmission line monitoring
- static control monitoring applications
The sensors come in two versions:
- 1036E – Industrial application where ruggedness is vital. The unit is housed in heavy-duty electrical switch boxes with stainless steel covers.
- 1036F – smaller and lighter for ease of use in less severe environments (probe not inside the electrical box)
Both types are approved for use in hazardous locations. Each sensor purges filtered air or inert gases to prevent drift and to provide additional safety in hazardous areas.
- for use with the 177A monitoring system or the 257D portable fieldmeter
- cable lengths up to 1,000 feet
- operating temperature up to 100 degrees C (212 degree F)
- approved as intrinsically safe
- wide selection of probe sensitivities