Wherever you need non-contact static measurement the model 257D Portable Fieldmeter provides the best performance. The 257D Portable Fieldmeter can handle monitoring charge buildup on webs during lamination, coating, manufacturing, printing or check bonding during bagging, dumping, transport operations. This portable fieldmeter is versatile enough to provide static surveys in offices, on production lines or “static-free” workstations and even help prevent dendritic discharge patterns on photographic and X-ray film. Applications for the 257D portable fieldmeter are in almost any industry including, medical, textile manufacturing or any almost any manufacturing or production environment.
- Battery or line operation – AC power module included
- Two ranges: ±2kV/cm and ±20kV/cm
- Remote probe for easy monitoring of hard-to-reach locations up to 1000 feet
- Chopper stabilizer for accurate measurements in ionized environments
- Recorder output for unattended monitoring
- Unequaled accuracy, stability and versatility