The 4103 Ionizing static bar introduces new standards in performance and size, in a low-voltage 24VDC static eliminator. The ideal choice for a static bar with modern machinery due to the slim compact size, and easy installation.
Benefits & Advantages:
- Emitter made from Tungsten for best long term performance; Resistively coupled for shockless operation
- LED status indication: Bar OK, (Green), Bar fault condition, (RED), Clean Bar, (alternating red/green).
- Designed to cope with web speeds of 2000 ft/min or more @ 1 inch from the target.
- Best operational distance of 20mm (0.78″) to over 150mm (5.90″).
- Remote monitoring of operational status and cleanliness available through 24V interface.