BR4200A Extended Range Static Neutralizing Bar
Contact and separation between two surfaces creates static electricity. This causes materials like paper, plastic, textiles and other non-conductive materials to randomly attract to or repel from themselves or their surroundings.
In a manufacturing environment this causes process problems which include:
- Poor stacking
- Reduced transport speeds
- Shocks to operators
- And a variety of contamination related problems
All of these issues can result in lost time, revenue and in some cases create unsafe working conditions.
The BR4200A Static Neutralizing Bar is a high output extended range shock-less static neutralizing bar designed to address troublesome and costly static problems. The 4200A bars are great in especially tough applications like high-speed webs (converting), bag making or RFID (radio frequency identification) label printing and bottling lines that require extended range ionization. The rugged construction of the BR4200A consists of twin BR2100 static bars in a parallel configuration that come standard with a 72 inch long high voltage cable inside protective flexible tubing with the connector kit installed. Shielded and custom cable lengths are available upon request.
- Extended Range of 6 inches or more
- High Output Ionization
- Designed for use in tough manufacturing environments
- 72 inch Standard high voltage cable with power supply connector
- Rear Mounting Stud System
- Shock-less for Safe Operation
- New Smaller Design For Tight Spaces
- Rugged Protective Flexible Tube Over HV Cable