The BR6100 Passive Static Bar is available in 2 styles:
- ( 6100T – Thunderon Synthetic Bristles)
- (6100C – Carbon bristles)
How the Passive Static Bar works
The BR6100 Passive Static Bar is a non-powered static reduction device used primarily on webs of paper or plastic. It becomes more efficient as the electrostatic charge on the material increases. Constructed using very fine conductive synthetic filaments secured in a reinforced aluminum housing, the BR6100 is both easy to install and inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Easy installation using simple fasteners
- Low profile for installation in cramped quarters
- Rapid neutralization of strong static charges without the use of high voltage.