In order to effectively eliminate the static charges that cause problems, measuring or finding the “hot spots” in your manufacturing process is a fundamental step in determining the type of ionizer required for the application. The DZ4 Digital Field Meter is a lightweight portable static field meter with digital printout, designed for measuring the static potential on a charged object.
• Visible bright LED window.
• Easy operation with single button control
• Two modes available; normal & maximum mode of operation
• Error indicator if sensor head is damaged
• Zero point adjustment switch available to bring meter back to zero volts
• Measuring range is 0-20kV
• Optional charge plate available to check ion balance of ionizers (p/n ODZ4-PLT)
• Optional plate available to measure the static electricity in human bodies (p/n ODZ4-HPLT)
• Comes standard with 180 degree rotary sensor head, you can measure at various angles
• Distance between the sensor head and charged object should be 1” away.
• Check the charge condition on film, paper, resin etc. using the DZ4 meter w/ sensor head
• Check the Ion balance of ionizers in a plant using the DZ4 meter along with the plate option
• Human Body potentials can be measured using the DZ4 meter with the human plate handle.