Electrostatic Edge Pinning on Converting and Extruding Machines
Static Clean’s FastTack edge Pinner Charging Applicator on converting machines (like bag making) applies a static charge to extruded film as it contacts the chill roll. The static charge effectively prevents ‘neck-in’ of the film.
Features and Benefits
- Current limited design for operator and equipment protection
- Arc condition sensing and instantaneous intervention resulting in uninterrupted pinning action
- Minimized EMI and RFI generation, preventing disruption of sensitive controls
- Optional manual adjust goose-neck with easy lock/release feature and insulative brackets
- Replaceable pins to ensure maximum pinning performance
- Rated for use in temperatures to 500°F
- Designed and tested as an integral component of Static Clean’s electrostatic charging systems.