The SBTI Sentinel II Benchtop Ionizer is the upgrade to our SBTI Sentinel Benchtop Ionizer.
- Bench Top Steady State DC Ionizer
Specially designed fan modules create better coverage (16” x 36”), consistent offset voltage (balance) ±3 volts, and superior discharge times(<1 second at 12”) tested per ANSI/ESD STM 3.1
- Sealed Plenum Air Flow
Prevents contamination from being introduced to workstation.
- Active Balancing System with Audible and Visual Alarm
Continually adjusts voltage output for optimal performance and automatically alarms when maintenance is needed or unit is not operating correctly
- 220 VAC
Unit can be used with 220V power sources
- 3 Position Fan Speed: Low, Medium, High (50-100 CFM)
Ionization performance is consistent at all speeds and allows for use with sensitive applications, such as calibration, test, or repair procedures.
- Powder Coated Housing and Multi-Mount Stand with Sealed Bearing Fans
Minimizes foreign objects debris, corrosion, and other contaminations when used in clean or sensitive areas.
- Replaceable Emitter Pins
Field replaceable emitter pins allow for minimal downtime.
- Power Cord Sold Separately
50545 Power Cord, Europe Plug
50546 Power Cord, UK Plug
- NIST Calibrated
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Made in the United States of America