The 4900 Roto-Clean combines an advanced circular ioniser with high speed, rotating air jets to create a uniquely effective tool for contamination and dust removal from industrial parts.
Twin air-powered jets rotate at up to 60 times per second, delivering a 360° flow of ionised air onto the product in a pulsed air hammer effect at up to 240 times per second. This removes contamination and neutralises the static electricity which attracted it.
- The angle of the high thrust air jets changes as the product passes to achieve the most thorough cleaning of simple and complicated shapes
- Powerful, 100 % coverage static neutralisation
- Efficient use of compressed air for low running cost and fast payback
- Easy to install on conveyors, robot arms and cleaning stations
- Available in two sizes and configurable for any size and shape of product or process
The 4900 Roto-Clean is used wherever a clean and static-free product is needed from injection mouldings, machined parts, assemblies, trays, panels and medical parts to PCBs, etc.
Used with Fraser HP Power Units, there are two versions of the 4900 Roto-Clean:
- 4900-112 – 112 mm diameter
- 4900-178 – 178 mm diameter
For wider products, the 4900 Roto-Clean can be used in series – see Mounting Kit on 4900 Datasheet.