The 8001 provides precision point static neutralisation and cleaning in higher technology, controlled environments and in compact industrial applications, including sensitive electronic components and assemblies.
- Integrated electronics for self-contained operation, requiring only 24 V DC input and a compressed air supply
- Delivers up to 3 kV of ionising power at 65 – 70 kHz
- Replaceable tungsten emitter for a long, trouble-free life
- Three colour LEDs on body show operational status
- Additional remote monitoring of status and cleanliness through 24 V signal
8001 Precision Point Ioniser accessories (see Datasheet) include wide area showers, flexible and long nozzles, extensions and special pipework. This makes it ideal for static neutralisation, dust removal and elimination of airborne contaminants in the ESD, medical and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries.
100 – 250 V AC PSU
Please contact us at email@example.com or click the “Request a Quote” button below. We look forward to serving your static control and/or contamination control needs.