The EX-1250 is a high performance static eliminator with ATEX certification for use in hazardous areas, which offers market-leading reliability and performance.
- Resistively coupled emitters for maximum safety with optimal ionisation efficiency
- Fully encapsulated live parts for protection, reliability and a long life
- Robust construction and shockless operation
- Operating distance between 20 – 150 mm, with best performance within 50 mm
- Use with Fraser EXHP or HP-ION Power Units
- Maximum load 30 m of combined bar and cable
The EX1250’s wide certification covers most industrial coating, laminating and gravure printing processes.
- 90° cable exit
- Metallic protective cable conduit
- Air Knife mounted – see 5000/5100 and 5500
- EXHP Power Unit – remote monitoring of operational condition/alarm – an LED can be fitted to show that high voltage is functioning
- HP-ION (Model 3111) Power Unit – remote function monitoring to show status of high voltage and whether bars require cleaning
*** Please Note: 2 mounting kits for Bars up to 500mm in length, then 1 extra for every additional 500mm ***